Thursday, 2 February 2012
MOROCCAN OREGANO BREAD
Moroccan Al-Kaisar Bread
5 cups flour
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp milk powder
2 tsp oil extra virgin olive oil
2½ cup water
• Mix all dry ingredients in a blender with some (flour, yeast, salt, sugar and milk powder).
• Add oil to the dough and water slowly until absorbed thoroughly.
• Place the dough in a bowl and set aside to rise.
• Cut into different sizes and roll like balls, add in filling n roll n rest
• Spray water on the dough and then sprinkle sesame or black cumin. Leave to rise for another 45 minutes.
• Bake in 180C for 25-30 minutes.
SEMUA BAHAN DI JD KAN SATU
BIAR KAN NAIK 2 KALI GANDA
BENTUK IKUT SUKA LALU DI ISIKAN INTI
BIARKAN REHAT LG SELAMA 45 MINIT
RENJIS AIR DI ATAS ROTI - TABUR BIJAN ATAU JINTAN DI ATASNYA
PERHATIAN - KLO ADUNAN NYA KECIL WKT MEMBAKAR CEPAT
- KLO BESAR LAMBATKAN SEDIKIT WAKT NYA
20 gm dried oregano
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 or 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
blend all ingredients
spread on bread